Saturday, October 24, 2009

Vacation!!


Fro the first part of my vacation, I did laundry. Lots of laundry. Mostly tiny pink things. Catie has received a ton of baby clothes from friends and, of course, we have gone shopping! All of baby Abbey's clothes have been washed, folded/hung, and sorted into sizes. The 0-3 and 3-6 month sizes are in Abbey's room. The rest will be stored until she grows into them. I've finished making 2 sheets for Abbey's bed. Next week, I'll make 2 more, the curtains, and the bedskirt. When Catie gets the fabric, I'll make curtains to cover her closet door (the sliding door never stayed on the track, so they took the door down. Dave helped to put the furniture for Abbey's room together. It's going to be a really neat room. Who would ever have thought of painting a baby's room hot pink and black with white trim?

We went to see Elliott, Sam and Bryce. Bryce is already 2 weeks old! He's such a cutie! He has long legs and even longer toes! Just like Elliott, he has "fingers for toes". He has a little blond fuzz all over his head. It's almost long enough to be a baby mullet! He got a little fussy, so Sam took him and fed him. Elliott brought him back to visit us after he finished eating. He was kind enough to spit up on my shirt. I guess I have been accepted by Bryce! Elliott is a good daddy. He gets up with Sam during the night and does diaper duty. He handles Bryce confidently and seems to know what he's doing. It's hard to imagine my baby having his own baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment